Planning to move out of your old home and still undecided where to permanently settle with your wife and kids? Afraid there will be no jobs available for you and your spouse in your next adventure? Schools which provide quality education? Wet and Dry market? Shopping malls and other recreational facilities? Your future neighbors and their kids? Will they be a good influence on you and your kids? These are some of the questions real estate hunters ask themselves. Finding the one true place where peace, security, harmony, progress and development abound can be very tricky. It will take a lot of thorough research and evaluation to come up with a decision which you will not regret.
The search is over. The O’Neill/Avery/Moiso family development has all the answers to all your queries about a perfect dwelling place to live in for the rest of your life. This ingenious group created the Ladera Ranch situated in the south Orange County in California. Development of this vast community began in 1999. Neighboring communities include Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita and San Juan Capistrano.The term Ladera was coined for this community to reflect the Spanish origin of this area.
Why should anyone want to invest in a real estate property in Ladera Ranch?
- Consider this. It is a well-thought of community and is still continuing to evolve to meet all the needs and desires of all seeking permanent residences. Consumers’ opinions and beliefs played an imperative role in the creation of Ladera Ranch. Surveys were conducted among consumers about their preferences about residential communities before this project began construction. As a result, there are now various villages in Ladera Ranch which caters to both homeowners’ practical needs and values subculture. This community was built based on how people view and see the world. The treasury of symbols and images are reflected in each of the nine villages in Ladera Ranch.
As part its continuous evolution, a state-of-the-art sports facility called the Ladera Sports Center is expected to start operations by early 2016. This solar-powered facility will be home to all leagues and teams. One notable feature of this facility is the online video streaming which will empower people to view games or practices on their mobile phones, tablets or computers.
- Another excellent reason to invest in Ladera Ranch is the big possibility that the money you invested in a lot or home there will surely grow. More and more big name companies are putting up businesses there plus the expected income that will be generated with the opening of the Ladera Sports Center. As a community progresses, the values of real estate properties also increase.
- The community has everything a person needs to live a happy, healthy life. Looking for an awesome place to dine in? You’ve got several choices like Project Pie, Choya Japanese Cuisine, Forte Mediterranean Bistro and Diho Siam. High standard schools? To name a few, we have the Mission Montessori, Armenta Learning Academy and Ladera Montessori. Groceries in Ladera include NY Deli, Jerry’s deli, Starbucks, Subway, Pavilions and Crown Marketplace. For more information about all the different shops, stalls and establishments found in this 4,000 acre community, it is best to view their website.
- With the numerous companies expanding their businesses in Ladera, there will be a rise in employment opportunities. Once you are a real estate owner there, there is a wide range of jobs waiting for you out there. There is no need to go far just to seek employment. You save on time and money in commuting or traveling by car to and from your place of work. You can have more quality time with your loved ones instead of getting stuck up in a congested street.
- For business-minded individuals, Ladera Ranch is a great place to start a business. With a growing population of 16,000 and more, with superb planning and management, the business you will put up there might just prosper and bring more income to you.
These are excellent reasons to invest in a LaderaRanch real estate property. Whatever you are looking for and dreaming of, your dream home or lot is in Ladera Ranch. This community has been recognized for excellence in community building and has received the following three esteemed awards:
Excellence in Design – the Americas honor by Urban Land Institute in 2006
Excellence in Design honors for several villages during the Pacific Coast Builders in 2001-2006
Numerous honors from the sales and marketing council of the building industry association
If those are not enough to convince you to invest in Ladera Ranch, perhaps these celebrities may entice you to make the right decision. They live or have lived in this flourishing community:
Mike Napoli – MLB player
Nick Punto – MLB player
Trayce Thompson- MLB player
Cole Custer – Auto racing Driver
Rob Johnson – NFL player
Warren G – Rap artist and producer
Mark Sanchez – NFL player
Quinto Jackson – former UFC light heavyweight champion
Tamra Barney – TV actress
If these celebrities and thousands of other Ladera Ranch real estate owners decided to live here happily ever after, so why dilly dally about deciding. Confirm your decision and own your very own Ladera Ranch real estate property. The sooner, the better.