Lighted makeup mirrors are a necessary tool for anyone who wears any level of makeup. From heavy foundation and eyeliner to simple powder and mascara, a lighted makeup mirror can really come in handy. It can be a girl’s best friend when checking for things like makeup lines, smears, or those pesky stray brush hairs. There are a lot of products on the market that can get the job done, but we’ve curated a list of the top mirrors to make things easy for you:
- Simplehuman makes an 8-inch Wall Mount Sensor Mirror that lights up automatically when it senses your face approaching. Talk about awesome! If that’s not cool enough, the light is also made to replicate natural sunlight so you can get a real sense for how your makeup will look inside and outside. This handy little mirror also features five times the normal magnification so that you are able to clearly see every little detail. At $200, this mirror can appear like an extravagance, but you will thank yourself when all your friends compliment you on your flawless face.
- From Danielle Creations, the LED Bluetooth Music and Phone Mirror allows you to listen to your favorite playlist by connecting to your devices using Bluetooth. It has a USB power outlet on the bottom of the mirror for easy plug-in. You can jam out to music while you get ready for the day and pretend like you are a real life rock star. This mirror also has a huge magnification of ten times the normal view. You will never miss a thing and your rock star status will be complete with picture perfect eyeliner to match. At $150, you’re getting a ton of value for your money.
- An online retailer, KI Store, sells a portable lighted makeup mirror for only $35. Depending on what kind of makeup look you are doing you can use a low level of magnification or a super close-up of ten times magnification. You will be sure to catch any mistakes as soon as they happen whether you are at home or on the go. A mirror that you can take with you wherever you are can potentially save so much time.
- For an at home spa experience, Jerdon sells a lighted mirror that can be installed on your wall. The 8-inch mirror is covered in a classy bronze finish and magnifies your face up to five times. Incredibly, this mirror can be yours for just under $30. All you need is some soothing music and warm towels, and you can recreate a relaxing retreat right in your own bathroom.
- Upper West Companies makes a lighted makeup mirror that turns on with a simple tap to the mirror’s surface. It also features a LED fuel-efficient light bulb that will last for up to 50,000 hours. That is a lot of hours of doing makeup! The mirror also rotates a full 360 degrees so that you can easily see every angle. An added bonus to this already great tool is that it retails for only $30- a serious deal!